Proton Pure Review
- Convenient cordless operation
- Eliminates up to 99.7% of pollutants
- 360 degree cleaning
- Super simple to use
Proton Pure Overview
The air purifier industry is filled with different brands, all claiming to be the best and offer the smartest, simplest products. Not all of them can deliver on those promises, but Proton Pure has firmly established itself as one of the most trustworthy providers in the business right now. It offers a single model; a simple, cordless, battery-powered air purifier with 360-degree cleaning, super silent operation, an easy-to-understand user interface, adjustable airflow speeds and settings, and more, all at a very fair price, built and shipped directly out of New Jersey, USA.
The Advantages of Proton Pure
Choosing an air purifier can feel like quite a challenge, especially with so many different brands out there all vying for your attention. So why should you opt for Proton Pure over other alternatives? Well, here are just a few unique selling points we could find for this particular brand:
- Battery-Powered – Many air purifiers need to be plugged into an outlet, which can make them a little inconvenient to use in certain spaces and situations. The Proton Pure purifier, on the other hand, comes with its very own 15,000 mAh internal battery that can run for up to seven hours on a single charge. It can operate corded or cordless, giving you the freedom and convenience to use it as you like.
- Simple to Use – The Proton Pure air purifier is really simple to use overall. Not only does it have the advantage of operating corded or cordless, but it’s also highly portable, letting you carry it around from room to room and switch it on as desired. A little indicator light lets you know when it’s time to change the filter, and the simple user interface lets you adjust airspeeds or simply let the unit do its thing without any need for user interaction.
- Effective – The Proton Pure air purifier is able to remove up to 99.7% of pollutants and particulates from the air. It makes use of a highly effective true HEPA filter to clean and purify your indoor spaces, complete with a separate carbon filter that helps to eliminate odors and other unwanted elements too like smoke, chlorine, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). In short, it’s one of the most effective and reliable purifiers on the market.
- Very Quiet – Some air purifiers can be very distracting with the amount of noise they make, fitted out with heavy, bulky fans that can easily bother you with their constant noise while you’re trying to work, watch TV, read a book, or focus on other things. The Proton Pure air purifier, meanwhile, is one of the quietest models we’ve ever tested, and you’ll barely even notice when it’s on.
- Energy Efficient – The Proton Pure air purifier also has the advantage of being highly energy efficient, offering a lot of appeal to those who favor green, eco-friendly devices. Thanks to its battery and smart design, it only uses the energy it needs, so it won’t waste lots of electricity and won’t have any noticeable effect on your energy bills either, even with regular, repeated use. It’s a very efficient device overall.
Overall, there’s a lot to love about the Proton Pure air purifier. To start off, it’s sleek, stylish, and super portable, with its cute, compact design making it easy to move from place to place. It offers 360-degree cleaning and purifying, with dual action carbon and true HEPA filters doing a lot of good work in terms of cleaning up your air. What’s more, the whole package is highly affordable, energy-efficient, and so easy to use too.