Air Doctor ReviewWith rising levels of awareness about air quality and how it can affect our health, more and more people are turning to air purifiers to clean up the air in their homes and workplaces. These purifiers come with different make names and model numbers, but they all aim to do the same thing: take pollutants out of the air and help you enjoy the benefits of breathing cleaner, purer air each day. Some air purifiers do a much better job of this than others, and in this review, we'll be taking a closer look at one of the best manufacturers in the industry right now: Air Doctor.
- Highly effective UltraHEPA technology
- 100% sealed system provides the purest air
- Affordable prices compared to other big brands
- Air quality sensor and Auto-Mode
Air Doctor Overview
AirDoctor is a leading air purifier provider that aims to bring affordability, simplicity, and performance to the ever-expanding air purifier industry. Founded by inventor Peter Spiegel, the AirDoctor is a great option for those concerned with their health and effective at removing both particulate and gas pollutants from the air. It is backed by rigorous third-party lab testing and proven to remove 99.99% of tested viruses and bacteria, including H1N1, along with huge quantities of other pollutants. What’s more, the whole package is delivered at a fair price, far below the $800 – $1,000 mark that typifies most air purifier models found in stores and online. Affordable, professional, and effective, AirDoctor lets you enjoy cleaner air without costing too much.
The Advantages of Air Doctor
There are various advantages to the AirDoctor brand that help to set it apart when compared to other leading competitors throughout the air purifier industry. Here are just some unique selling points of AirDoctor:
- UltraHEPA – Most air purifiers make use of HEPA filters to capture particles and remove pollutants, dust, debris, allergens, and other unwanted elements from the air. The HEPA standard filters 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns. The AirDoctor, however, uses UltraHEPA filters, which are 100x more effective than standard HEPA filters, capturing 100% of particles at 0.003 microns in size.
- Affordability – While a lot of other air purifiers go above and beyond $800 per unit, the main AirDoctor (model AD3000) has a base price of just $629, making it one of the most affordable options on the market. It’s a great choice for budget-conscious shoppers, and the company doesn’t make any compromises or cut any corners in order to offer such awesome value.
- Additional Filtration – Along the UltraHEPA filter, the AirDoctor also comes equipped with a dual-action Carbon/Gas Trap/VOC filter which works to get rid of dangerous gases and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like ozone and formaldehyde.
- Sealed System – Another great aspect of the AirDoctor is that it’s designed with a 100% sealed system. Some other air purifiers on the market aren’t entirely sealed, which means that some pollutants can go around and bypass the filters, rendering the unit less effective. With the AirDoctor, you’ll know that all of the air you breathe has been filtered.
- Change Filter Alerts and Clean Interface – The AirDoctor also has a really simple interface that’s so easy to understand. A colored ring of light shifts between red, orange, and blue to let you know the current quality of air, and there are little indicator lights on the unit to show you when different filters need to be replaced too.
- Easy to Use, Auto-Mode – As well as featuring an easy-to-read interface and alert system, the AirDoctor is also really easy to use overall. It has a built-in air quality sensor and features a convenient Auto-Mode that basically lets you sit back and get on with your life while the purifier does the hard work for you, automatically adjusting its fan speed and functionality to suit the changing air conditions.
- Super Silent – Another key advantage of the AirDoctor is just how quiet it is. Many rival air purifiers can be quite noisy in operation, distracting and frustrating users with their loud whirs and vibrating fans. The AirDoctor makes use of WhisperJet fans that are 30% quieter than ordinary purifiers.